Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. The majority of people know me via my Instagram @annephung where I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything inbetween. My parents accompanied my family to America in the year 1990 when I was just a year old. I wouldn't be sharing my story with you today had my parents not worked hard and make sacrifices. Given the chance to live a better life, I wanted to do my best to please them, and was focused on achieving my goals. My mind had a plan to live my life. You go to college and get a degree. Be married. Get a home. Create children. My goal was to go to college, graduate and get an executive job. Then I'd get married, buy a house and have kids. However, life was not so sure. The money and the status of my position was not what I wanted to be. I felt as if I wasted my life for an income. When I began to navigate my way towards a new direction in my career, I found I was destined to be an instructor. I enjoyed exercise, I loved being social and I loved helping others. This year I will celebrate the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own business. It's not common to see an Asian female in the business. As a coach, my goal is to inspire others to live a healthy and happy life by creating sustainable lifestyles that cater to each individual's needs and goals. Additionally, I aim to motivate others to follow their dreams and goals and achieve anything they wish to do. When my professional career began to flourish, I experienced one of the greatest losses in my life, my mother's death. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. She will forever remain in my thoughts and my mind. It's incredible how life gives us exactly the lessons we need even when we do not realize it. My mother's abrupt death that altered my life for good. It was a true blessing. I was given a second chance to experience living a full and fulfilling life. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. Now it was time for her to transition into her new chapter, as well as my opportunity to lead one that was meaningful and enjoyable. The 30's are the only time I really feel that I'm alive. My experiences are shared with my readers so that I am able to talk about my experience and words. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. It is possible to accomplishing anything you wish to. Therapy is vital and is normal. The health of a person is the most important asset. Because death is all that we can have, I hope you enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annalee belle

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox